Sunday, June 10, 2007

The King of My Throne

















Fear engulfs me
Thoughts overwhelm me
Oh my lord
Who will be the king of my throne?

Will I be happy?
Will I have strength?
Oh my lord
When I find the king of my throne?

Will he be compassionate?
Will he be affectionate?
Oh my lord
That king of my throne

Will he respect you?
Will he keep his duty to you?
Oh my lord
That future king of my throne

Will he love you?
Will he guide me to you?
Oh my lord
I wish a pious king for my throne

Will he understand me?
Will he be considerate?
Oh my lord
A kind king for my throne

Please guide me
Please enlighten me
Oh my lord
To find a kind king for my throne

A soul who will love you
A soul who will always remember you
Oh my lord
I wish as the king of my throne

As questions cloud me
And answers deceive me
Oh my lord
I turn to you sincerely, to find a king for my throne

I sincerely love you
Want to always be with you
Oh my lord
I fear an impious king for my throne

It’s only you who could help me
It’s only you who could enlighten me
Oh my lord
Who would be the king of my throne?


No comments: