Saturday, August 11, 2007

Life ...




Asalamualiukum warahmatullahi wabarakathu,

Life has been pretty hectic, with people who are dishonest all around, I feel its best to keep quite and not comment at times. At times I can’t stand the injustice and the evil, but then I value my peace-of-mind more than anything else. Its only through patience will we see the light at the end of the tunnel. As my mama says, I feel I think too much, deep philosopher, it could sometimes get the better out of me and at times it leaves me tired, very tired. I don’t and inshaallah won’t complain, as Allah swt has blessed me with a lot more. For the sake of pleasing my Allah inshaallah I will be patient, verily patience is only from Allah. It is only he who could give us the strength to be patient. Please my lord give me the strength to be patient.

Good wards off evil, as light wards off darkness. So inshaallah patience and goodness will deliver us through all trying situations. I’m happy that I’m much more improved in the ways that I look at things than it was a few years ago, it is a sign of maturity and of course aging. I still need to improve a lot to be a good human being.

Alhmadullih, I presented my paper last Thursday at an international conference. I was feeling a bit nervous, but my Allah helped me and everything went well. I’m very grateful to Allah swt, without him all these wouldn’t have been possible.

Allah swt also blessed me with a wonderful friend, whom I wish will be with me forever inshaallah. With so many bounties could I ever complain to him of anything?

I turn to you in my sadness and weakness in seek of peace, for I have no one but you to help and to turn to, verily no one except you can help me.

"When Allah leads you to the Edge of the Cliff, Trust Him fully and Let Go, Only One of Two Things will happen, Either He'll Catch You When You Fall, Or He'll teach You How to Fly!"

Waliukumsalam Warahmatullahi warakathu.

No comments: