Monday, June 09, 2008

Feeling lonely!


I still remember the day we met, it was in May 2007, ever since we have been very good friends, alhamdulih. She was indeed a wonderful friend. Each time I had an important decision to make I would always consult her, she was my close confederate my best friend in all walks of life. I appreciated her and hounoured her for everything she was, we have had a few disagreements but alahmdulih we did mange to see them through without much difficulty by Allahs grace and rahma. The love the mercy allah swt placed between our hearts is something I can’t forget. I know she has to leave me now, it hurts but I know she will be happier with her new life, something she always dreamt of. May Allah swt always keep her happy and strong in this world, and give her the very best in both worlds, ameen !!!

If you are reading this, I’m sure you will :) sooner or later, Jazakkalh khira for being a wonderful friend. I sincerely love you a lot for Allah’s sake, inshallah I hope that we will be resurrected as 2 who sincerely loved each other for Allah’s sake only. I wish you the very best in your new life, May Allah swt make all your dreams come true! Ameen

3 comments:

Rytha Nur'aini said...

Assallammu'alaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh dear...

InshaAllah You will never be alone dear... Allah is just.... He will shower you with His Mercy Always...
The happiness will be in your hand...soon or later it will be your turn :)

fiamanillah
Love
your sister

Mifla Mashood said...

waliukumsalam warhmatulahi wabrakathu my dearest sister,

jazakkalh khira for the encouragement and well wishes,inshallah i will be ok soon,im very happy for her,but sad in a way as well,becoz i know i will miss her. anyway allah swt knows best ,whatever he has ordained for us is best for us.

Take care
Fiamanalllah
Waliukumsalam
Mifla

Shanaz said...

Assalamu allaikum waramathullahi wabrakathu

My loving dearest sister,


Mother cannot leave her child coz of the changes happen in her life.
Sister cannot forget her own brothers and sisters because bond of blood.
But i cannot leave my sister and friend because i love her lot shake of Allah.

Many things may change in our life but My friend love is always with me till i breathe.

I love you lot shake of Allah.I know how difficult to be without you.Till my breathe end this world Please be good freind and sister for me.

MAY ALLAH ALWAYS BLESS WITH GOOD THINGS.
For me you so amazing

Your sister
Shanaz