Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Poem

Loneliness engulfs me

A soaring thought of fear

Uncertainty and longevity

Are my worst fears


I’m not asking for anything

Which I know u cannot do

Because I know you would do anything for me

If you could ever do


I know that you love me

And I know that love is deep

that is my only solace

In times as tough as these


I feel lost and lonely

And the tunnel seems so dark

Would I ever see the light?

Hope seems so dull and dark


I’m a weak human

Struggling to see it through

Applying reason and logic

To help us get through


I don’t say I’m right

Nor do I say you are wrong

Everything seems against us

Leaving us helpless and worn


I just want us to be happy

Whether we are far or close

Because our souls are bound by a love

That is true and pure


I miss u a lot

And my pain runs deep

Each time I remember you

Tears trickle down my cheek


I know that u suffer more

Being all alone there

Hopes seems so shattered

When we are so far


I pray to god to help us

To see this through

To unite our hearts forever

And help us fight through


Allah is our only hope

Our only light and strength

Forgive me my lord

When I ’m feeble and complain


I promise to turn back to you

With all my strength and courage

Please help us my lord

To be happy and unconstrained


1 comment:

Usama Fassy said...

Hey sis " dont be sad.." you have already posted a nice video on that which gave me lot of relief .. almighty is always there with you..