Monday, October 02, 2006

Taking it Hard

Taking it Hard

I was asked to conduct corporate training sessions to a bunch of seniors, it wasn’t a thrilling experience at all. Since they were older than me it was important that I didn’t make them feel belittled by my approach. So I started off very casually. Things didn’t really work out, so I had to go for an approach I really didn’t want to follow. The ‘school class room approach’ as I would call it, hope it works out well. Management pressurizes me to get the maximum out of these people, but as I understand interest and age plays a key role in getting things right. Is it that they don’t understand this or simply ignore it ?It sure makes my life lot harder. Only Allah subhanatallh knows what is in store here.

Anyway Ramazan has been quite good, except for the fact that I haven’t had the opportunity of going to the mosque. Praying tharaweeh at home. Feel very lonely, miss everyone at home, plus my friends in the mosque. Bit busy these days, didn’t see a kitten in a long time. I really like them a lot.

I will write more when I’m free

Wasalmualiukum Warahmatullahi Wabrakathuhu

No comments: