Thursday, April 12, 2007

long weekend

Asalamualiukum Warahmatullahi Wabrakathhu,

We are in for a long weekend here in lieu of the Sinhala/Tamil New Year. Its kind of nice to have some break as well, although I like to work hard at all times. I got a pair of glasses, “Computer Glasses” to be more specific. I was experiencing problems with my eyes lately; it has been quite difficult with headaches and the like. I was using artificial tears for a while, it didn’t work out well. I guess I strain my eyes too much, that’s also what the optician said. InshaAllah these glasses would help me work more on what I like doing best. My life revolves around the computer!!!
I like it for many reasons, I learn my religion from it, I listen to my Nasheeds from it, I do what I like doing best i.e. ‘Coding’ in it, so many things. It’s my companion and friend!!!

We were planning to go to ‘Leisure World’, but my cousin brother wouldn’t be able to make it, so we thought of postponing it, IA we will make it there soon. The last time we were there, we enjoyed a lot; it is an ideal place to have some fun. Ideally it would have been nice if we could also get ourselves involved in the ‘Water Games’ part of it, but its not Islamic to be in such environment. Anyway it’s an ideal place to have a family outing!!! We will miss “chuti muba” a lot. I miss him a lot. I got him a nice book today; hope he will like it, when he gets his little hands on it.

InshaAllah hope to have a pleasant weekend!!!

May Allah Subhantallah Bless All of us with his rahma, Ameen


Waliukumsalm Warahmatullahi Wabrakathhu,

No comments: