Tuesday, October 16, 2007

EID MUBARAK !!!



Hope that everyone is having a great time this Eid by Allah swts rahma. I feel extremely elated, as I have managed to finish reading the Quran fully during this Ramadan. This might not be a difficult feat for many, but taking into consideration my abilities and strengths I feel good about it, alhamdullilah.

I feel glad that this Ramadan has given us an opportunity to repent for all the sins we have committed so far,inshallah with the firm intention not to disobey him again. But it’s inevitable that as human beings we fall into sins, we should try to be the best of sinners that is those who constantly repent to Allah swt seeking his forgiveness and mercy. Inshallah he will find all of us among the righteous. Sins weigh our hearts down a lot, but when we sincerely repent we get close to our beloved, and feel the inner strength and joy only that closeness could gift us.

EID MUBARAK !!!

No comments: