Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ramadhan Mubarak





Ramadhan Mubarak to All! Sorry for the belated wishes on my blog ! But I have always prayed and asked dua for all. May Allah SWT answer everyone’s dua(s) this ramadhan Ameen. Allah SWT knows my own dua this ramadhan, may Allah swt give it to me if its best for me , Ya Allah or else pls give me the courage to bear the pain. I sometimes question my love for Allah swt, many a times I have strayed from his right path, but each time I fail I repent to him, pls ya allah give me the strength to always stick to your path and always be very close to me, never ever leave me alone, not even for a moment as small as the wink of an eye.

Allah swt has always showed me the right path despite me being a sinner, always straying from his path. I feel very low at times about my sins. But one should never despair of Allah swt’s rahma, he is very merciful & compassionate and knows the deepest of secrets in our hearts. Whenever I feel sinful I listen to the lecture series from sheikh yasir qadhi “oh Allah forgive me”, it pacifies my soul and infuses new strength and hope into it.

These are the last few days of ramadhan, the time to ask for protection from the fire of jahanam and also a very good time to seek Allah swts forgiveness for all our past sins. It’s also a good time to make new resolutions for the year ahead, to be better Muslims. I myself have a list of 10 or more… Oh Ramadhan once you leave us we will miss you a lot, you are like an angel who comes down from Allah swt with glad tidings and hope for everyone. You give us such tranquility in your presence, your absence will be painful, and especially not knowing whether I will meet you again makes it harder…

Anyway lets inshallah make the most out of this ramadhan. Use it as an opportunity to get closer to the one who loves us a lot, and also as an opportunity to start a life in accordance with his beautiful revelation unto mankind. May Allah swt forgive all our sins and make us pious people who will always lead a life in accordance with ISLAM. Ameen.

No comments: