Friday, March 28, 2008

When the going gets tough !!!



May Allah swt grant all of us the strength to be better muslims,amen. At times the problems life throws at us seem insurmountable, but Allah swt is always with us. Convincing people who do not believe in the decree of Allah swt seems so difficult, may Allah swt protect us from being one of them. Life can only run smoothly if we firmly believe that Allah swt is always with us, no mountain will look too high to conquer and no problem would weigh us down, inshallah.

At times being just alone and reflecting through everything gives us the inner strength and vision to make the correct decision. I just don’t want to displease my Allah in any decision I make in life,YA Allah please do give me the strength to make the correct choices and to be very close to you always, for verily only in your remembrance does my heart find its peace and contentment. Please do not allow me to live until a day where my imaan would be threatened by the evil forces around me and within, please do lift my soul before such misfortune strikes me, please always guide me on the right path, the path which would take me unto you, amen !

No comments: