Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I Implore !!!


I implore to you my lord, with a heart filled with sadness and sorrow, but I also do understand and comprehend the wisdom behind your decisions at least to a level which enables me to be thankful and grateful to you. You are my Allah, you alone do I worship to you alone do I turn for help and guidance. Please help every soul striving in your path, and help them not to be misled by the fitnahs of this world. I am a weak person, very weak indeed, with no strength at all, except by your permission and decree. Being close and obedient to you is always my heart’s desire, please Allah keep me always close to you forever!!! Make that day I meet you the happiest and the most awaited day in my life, and grant me such patience to traverse through this life as a stranger and not to burden any soul by my existence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ameen

HFHS