Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dear Allah !

By Zainab Bint Abdur Rahman

Dear Allah, Here I am my Lord,
Standing before You, Praising You,
For the wonders and beauties of nature,
With its scenic charms and marvels;
The almost endless horizons in the sky,
And their far reaching expansions;
The ceaseless succession of day and night
The course of the sun,
The moon, and the great stars;
The world of animate and inanimate,
The continues process of evolution
Of man generation after generation.
And to all of these things,
With which I live,
And with which I immensely enjoy,
You are the Maker and You are the Maintainer.

Dear Allah, in this world,
You are the greatest force in action,
To keep everything in order.
In the beautiful nature,
You are the great artist,
Who creates the most charming
And most marvel pieces of art,
And produce everything
For a special purpose in life
The strongest force belongs to you
The greatest artist of all
And I myself believe in You
And deeply enlightened,
To recognize You,
As the Greatest, Oh Allah!

Dear Allah, it is You my Lord,
Who has made the night for me,
That I may rest therein,
And for the day to see.
Verily You are full of Grace,
And Bounty to your slaves,
You are Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim.
Yet most of us give no thanks,
Such its You my Lord,
The Khaliq of all things,
Lailahailaallah!!!
But I am so weak,
I am so sinful,
Dear Allah forgive me please,
Verily You are Ar-Rahim…

It is You who has made for me
The earth as the resting place
And the sky as my shelter,
And has given me shape,
And made my shape beautiful,
And has provided for me sustenance
Of things, good and pure.
Such it's You, Oh Allah,
The Loving, The Enricher.

Glory be to You, Oh Allah,
The Lord of the worlds!
The Sovereign Lord,
The Source of Peace,
The Guardian of Faith,
There is no God but You!
And I call upon you,
And I give you my sincere devotion,
All Praises be to You, Oh Allah,
The worthy to be worship.

Dear Allah, Here I am my Lord,
Prostrating before you, and fearing You.
Hoping for You to forgive my sins;
All of the wrong doings that I have done,
All of the transgressions that I have done,
All that is wrong because of my weakness

Dear Allah, my Lord,
You gave me enough sensibility,
To recognize my sins and shortcomings.
You gave me enough sensibility,
To know where to turn,
And to Whom should I turn to Guidance
And it is You!
Who is ever prepared to respond
To my sincere calls, and I seek aid.
You are so Gracious and Compassionate
That Your forgiveness, is In-compassing
And Your mercy, All-inclusive.

Dear Allah, my Lord,
When at times that I am down
And you send me trials
And I found myself sobbing,
You were still here to Guide me,
You never left me alone,
You are always with As-Sabirin
You are my rescuer
You are all for me
For you created me!

You gave me life with its purpose
You created me to serve that purpose
Then I can not escape the responsibility
I cannot deny my existence
Or ignore the vital role
That I have to play.
And when you charge me (with any responsibility)
You provide for me,
With all the required assistance
You endow unto me,
With intelligence and power
To choose my course of conduct
And I am strongly commanded by You
To exert my utmost to fully serve
The purpose of my existence.

To You, Oh Allah,
I pray, that I may fulfill
The purpose of life
And realize the goal of existence
Help me to learn,
The creative art of living.
And enjoy the good taste of life
According to Your Divine Guidance
The Divine Guidance that is from You
My life is a trust from You,
And I am Your trustee
Who should handle my trust
With honesty and skill
With mindfulness of You, Oh Allah!
And with consciousness..
Of responsibility to You, Dear Allah!

And in this life, my Dear Allah,
Is likened to a journey.
And I am a traveler,
Passing by the world.
And in this life journey
I am concerned
With only what is of use
For me in the Future Life
I should do all the good that I can
And make myself fully prepared
To move any minute to Eternity.
This is a chance provided for me
To make the best of it while I can
And its time to leave comes

And If You will, my Dear Allah!
I will live, according to your teachings
And I will make it a safe passage
To the Future Life of Eternity.
My life belongs to You
And there is no doubt,
I shall return unto You!, Oh Dear Allah!

You are High and Supreme,
And You are so near to Your slaves
Slaves who are pious and thoughtful.
You answer our prayers and You help us
You love people who love You,
You give me peace and happiness
You give me knowledge and success
You give me life and protection.
You welcome me,
When I want to be at peace
And you never reject me.
You thought me to be good
To do the right
And to keep away from wrong
Because you are good and loving
You recommend and accept
Only the good and right things.
The door of your mercy
Is always open wide to any
Those who sincerely seek,
We seek for Your support and protection.

Dear Allah, Here I am my Lord!
With my sob and with my tears
With my intimate love
And with my solemn prayers
Verily, all praise is due to You, Oh Allah!
We praise You, and we seek aid
We seek Your forgiveness
We seek refuge in You
From the evil in our souls
And sins in our deeds.
Glory be to You, Oh Allah!

And all praise.
I bear witness that
There is no God except You
We seek Your forgiveness
And we repent to You, sincerely
May Your blessings and peace
Be upon us, your slaves
And to the Noble Prophet Muhammad
And upon his family
His companion and all his followers
Until the Day of Judgement.

No comments: