Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My heart is filled with pain

My heart is filled with pain
Did I lose the game again?
I try my best to be at my best
But Ya Allah deep down I feel the pain!

I sincerely want to love you all my life
Is it ok to feel the pain once in a while?
I never mean to be ungrateful to you
But at times I just can’t hold my self through

You have blessed my life with your divine love
Peace and contentment is paramount
But at times I feel I’m breaking apart
Please do forgive me if I sound far apart

In your remembrance my lonely heart finds its peace
At times I do not know why I feel so lonely and weak
I try my best to be focused and alive
But at times tears break me apart

I know that you watch over me from heavens above
Each tear, sadness, sorrow is part of my life
Only to you do I turn in my pain
Please help me see through these rainy days

They say after rain there will be sunshine
Each difficulty will be followed by ease
Why do some matters sound so difficult?
Forgive me my lord if I sound so weak

I pen my feelings down as a poem
Becoz I don’t want to hurt the ones who feel
So much love and compassion
Towards my soul that’s at unease

Although my heart feels bewildered
My soul so lost and forgone
It sincerely believes in your wisdom
Your plans and foresight so strong

Each difficulty will make me stronger
Stronger than what I was before
Each trial will be a term test
With reports from heavens above

Please forgive me when I whine out of pain
Please forgive me when tears flow down my cheeks
I never mean to complain against your divine decree
Its only because I’m a human so weak

As each night brings a new day
I know that you will alleviate my pain
Everything will have its end
My Allah is enough for me; my Allah is enough for me!

No comments: