Saturday, August 09, 2008

Less than perfect!!!



Life’s experiences had taught me many lessons; the ability to anticipate and accept what’s less than perfect, has been one it taught me very recently. Although I lived through many experiences which were less than perfect, it wasn’t a choice I made myself, but rather what Allah swt had destined for me. This time it’s a bit different, I myself have chosen to live in, to accept something that isn’t the most ideal.

It’s an emotional decision I have made, I know it’s a tough one, but I’m focused on the reward, the reward Allah swt would endow upon me for accommodating despite the inconveniences to myself. I feel elated in a sense, it’s a sign that I’m growing up, not only growing older. A sign of a mind which is driving towards unselfishness, a mission I could only achieve with the guidance of my lord. I pray to him sincerely that he will assist me in my noble cause, to be someone better, a human being who lives for others but himself.

No comments: